Ottawa Tarot Club

You are not logged in.

Welcome to the OTC!

#1 2010-01-18 14:36

Rae della Luna
OTC Site Administrator and Club Organizer
Website

Why Can't I Find The Calendar?

Can you load this forum: Bookings in our Calendar ?

As per our site rules you have already read, we do not give access to our Calendar of bookings for our meetups until a new member has made their introduction on site. This way we moderate the membership, to ensure we have tarot enthusiasts from the local area who genuinely wish to meet up with us! We also ask that each member protect our location details for the monthly meetups. If someone is truly interested in our meetups, they'll make the effort that you have to join us here! Your guests are the exception, and we ask that you indicate in our bookings when you RSVP that you have guests and how many, then ensure they don't share our location. This privacy of information is out of respect for the establishment in which we meet, where they ask for a headcount from us monthly—thank you! Everyone can share our site URL of:

http://ottawatarotclub.com   big_smile

To post your introduction, open the 'Introductions' subforum found in our Greetings and Support forum, then click 'Post New Topic'. Please enter your username as the subject line of your new topic—thank you!

I watch this site diligently, and will give you access to all features including the calendar after your intro is posted. Your patience in this process supports the moderation of our club membership, and ensures the safest possible environment for our meetups. If you are concerned that I have not given you access in a timely manner after your intro, then please contact me.

Looking forward to meeting you at the next gathering  wink

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us;
What we have done for others and the world remains and is immortal."
~ Albert Pike

Board footer

COUNTER:   504811 

Site Administrator:  Rae della Luna
© 2017  Ottawa Tarot Club

Board footer

Badge Share—click & copy the
code below for your webspace!